- The rotating box displaying news and important information - we will be updating this regularly so keep an eye out!
- We have added a "Download Data" button now on the homepage for convenience
- "Curators' Favorite Papers" button on the homepage
- About Us
This is found on the top bar on each page of our website. Here you can learn about the mission of the PharmGKB and meet our team.
- News and Events
This is found on the top bar on each page of our website. Here you will find up-to-date PharmGKB news such as pharmacogenetics news, information about recent PharmGKB publications and upcoming meetings the PharmGKB will be attending.
This is found on the top bar on each page of our website. Here you will find information about our consortia groups, collaborations and research projects.
This is found in the top right hand corner of every page on our website. Here you will find an up-to-date list of PharmGKB publications, including CPIC guidelines, VIP summaries and Pathways.
- Social media
Keep up-to-date with the latest PharmGKB news, updates and publications. You can follow us on:
If you were familiar with our old site, here are some tips to guide you through the new design...
Where have the search boxes gone?
|Figure 1: our previous homepage with search boxes to find|
genomic variants, clinical interpretations, pathways,
drugs, genes or diseases.
- We have simplified our homepage by removing the individual search boxes. Instead, the links that users most use, and those linking to important information are listed.
- There is still a general search box found on every page in the right hand corner of every page.
- Quick links to our clinical variant annotations, genotype-based dosing guidelines, drug labels with PGx information and genetic tests are now found on our homepage under the "Clinically-relevant PGx" heading.
- Enter a genetic variant rsID, gene, drug or disease into the Clinical PGx search box, and you will get a search result listing clinically-relevant items.
- Under "PGx Research" on our homepage, you can find quick links to VIP summaries, Pathways, annotated SNPs by gene, and drugs with genetic information.
- Enter a gene, drug or disease into the PGx Research search box, and you will get a search result listing relevant variants, haplotypes, genes, drugs or pathways.
- If you need help, please follow our tutorial for further support, or contact us at email@example.com.