Amongst these are articles by past and present members of the PGRN:
- Ready when you are: easing into preemptive pharmacogenetics. He YJ, McLeod HL.
- Pharmacogenomics and individualized medicine: translating science into practice. Crews KR, Hicks JK, Pui CH, Relling MV, Evans WE.
- The relevance of "missing heritability " in pharmacogenomics. Sadee W.
- Strategies for personalized medicine-based research and implementation in the clinical workflow. Lieb W, Völzke H, Pulley JM, Roden DM, Kroemer HK.
- Pharmacogenomics Knowledge for Personalized Medicine. M Whirl-Carrillo, E M McDonagh, J M Hebert, L Gong, K Sangkuhl, C F Thorn, R B Altman and T E Klein.
- The 1200 Patients Project: Creating a New Medical Model System for Clinical Implementation of Pharmacogenomics. P H O'Donnell, A Bush, J Spitz, K Danahey, D Saner, S Das, N J Cox and M J Ratain.
- Implementing Personalized Medicine: Development of a Cost-Effective Customized Pharmacogenetics Genotyping Array. J A Johnson, B M Burkley, T Y Langaee, M J Clare-Salzler, T E Klein and R B Altman.